The Cold snare is an instrument that is suitable above all for cold resection of polyps < 10 mm. This thin, braided cutting wire was specially developed for cold resection and makes for a highly precise, clean cut in combination with the snare design optimized for excision of small polyps. The excised polyp is free of thermal defects and ensures that the histological assessment will provide valuable information.
|Model||Loop Width D-20% (mm)||Working Length L ± 10% (mm)||Sheath O.D.D ± 0.1 (mm)||Characteristics|
360°Rotatable Snare Degign
Provide 360 degree rotation to help access difficult polyps.
Wire in a Braided Construction
makes the polys not easy to slip off
Soomth Open and Close Mechanism
for optimum easy of use
Rigid Medical Stainless-Steel
Offer a precise and quick cutting properties.
Prevent damage to your endoscopic channel
Standard Power Connection
Compatible with all main high-frequency devices on the market
|Target Polyp||Removal Instrument|
|Polyp <4mm in size||Forceps(cup size 2-3mm)|
|Polyp in size of 4-5mm||Forceps(cup size 2-3mm) Jumbo forceps(cup size>3mm)|
|Polyp <5mm in size||Hot forceps|
|Polyp in size of 4-5mm||Mini-Oval Snare(10-15mm)|
|Polyp in size of 5-10mm||Mini-Oval Snare(prefered)|
|Polyp>10mm in size||Oval, Hexagonal Snares|
1. Large polyps are limited.
2. Suitable for EMR and ESD endoscopy, mature and complete EMR or ESD removal technology can be selected.
3. The pedicle polyp can also be directly trapped for electric cutting, not fine and special cold cutting, and the inside of the pedicle is left, and the clip can hold the root.
4. The usual snare can also be used, and the special thin polyp snare is more suitable for cold cutting.
5. The cold excision in the literature is invalid, and the electric excision is not directly trapped, and finally changed to EMR.
6. Pay attention to complete excision.
The incidence and mortality of gastrointestinal cancers such as colorectal cancer remain high. The morbidity and mortality rates are among the top cancers, and timely inspections should be made if necessary.