ZRH Med provides disposable cold snares which perfectly balances high quality with cost effectiveness. Available in different shapes, configurations and sizes to suit different clinical needs.
Used for cutting small or medium sized polyps in the gastrointestinal tract.
|Model||Loop Width D-20% (mm)||Working Length L ± 10% (mm)||Sheath O.D.D ± 0.1 (mm)||Characteristics|
360°Rotatable Snare Degign
Provide 360 degree rotation to help access difficult polyps.
Wire in a Braided Construction
makes the polys not easy to slip off
Soomth Open and Close Mechanism
for optimum easy of use
Rigid Medical Stainless-Steel
Offer a precise and quick cutting properties.
Prevent damage to your endoscopic channe
Standard Power Connection
Compatible with all main high-frequency devices on the market
|Target Polyp||Removal Instrument|
|Polyp <4mm in size||Forceps(cup size 2-3mm)|
|Polyp in size of 4-5mm||Forceps(cup size 2-3mm) Jumbo forceps(cup size>3mm)|
|Polyp <5mm in size||Hot forceps|
|Polyp in size of 4-5mm||Mini-Oval Snare(10-15mm)|
|Polyp in size of 5-10mm||Mini-Oval Snare(prefered)|
|Polyp>10mm in size||Oval, Hexagonal Snares|
1. Convenience and fast healing.
2. Cold excision of suitable polyps is safe, and it is safe to expand when needed. According to literature reports, bleeding and perforation are not easy to occur.
3. Only the polyp snare can be used, eliminating the need for injection needles, electric knives, etc. The deep penetration of electrocution without injection, and the deep penetration of hot tweezers and other treatments.
4. Save costs.
5. The sessile is completely trapped. After the sessile injection, the EMR (EMRC) attracted by the non-transparent cap is not easy to be trapped.
6. It can also operate without an electric knife.
7. The polyp cold snare can be rotated, which is flexible and convenient to use.
8. Suitable for primary hospitals, it can be selected to case promotion.
9. The use of snare is often excision, but the treatment with biopsy forceps is not clear.
10. The snare is more thorough than the biopsy forceps.
11. Those who take mannitol should not use electrosurgery. It is suitable for cold excision of polyps with cold snare. When appropriate, on-site treatment is convenient for patients.
12. A small snare with a diameter of 15mm can measure the size of the polyp, which is helpful for judging whether the polyp resection condition is sufficient.