We offers forceps with diameters of 1.8 mm. Regardless of whether they are tapered, with or without a spike, coated or
uncoated and with standard or toothed spoons – all models are characterised by their high reliability.
- High-quality materials and manufacturing
- Simple and precise to use
- Sharp cutting edge for diagnostically conclusive biopsies
- Full closure of the cutting edges
- Special scissor design conserves the working channel
- Extensive product range
According to register product standard, disposable biopsy forceps is differentiated by the diameter of closed jaw, effective working length, with or without spike, with or without coating and the shape of jaw.